Some entrepreneurship stories captivate, while others inspire. If you think you’re alone in your journey – think again. We believe that it’s essential for small business owners to observe the story behind the latest success profile and take a behind the scenes look at savvy startup’s soon to make international headlines.
Find out which entrepreneurship stories were in high demand this year … from epic failures turned triumphant to celebrity endorsed brands.
Committed to our mission to share stories of discovery, purpose and visionary industry pursuits here are the top twenty (most popular) success stories of 2011, as featured exclusively in YFS Magazine.
1. Jackthreads Founder on Why No Experience and No Contacts Equals Success Read more
2. Sold Out: UTicketIt Founders Turn an Epic Fail into a Major Win Read more
3. A 14-Year Old’s Journey from $300 to $2.1 Million Read more
4. A 21 years-old’s Journey from Zero to $50,000 in Sales Read more
5. Employee to Entrepreneur, and Why Celebs Now Bling Their Brand Read more
6. 22 Year-Old Entrepreneur Simplifies Health and Nutrition Read more
7. Give Up: Why Sacrifice is Essential for Success Read more
8. 12 Year-old Creates Micro-Fund for Kid Entrepreneurs Read more
9. Tutorspree: Prioritize, Choose and Execute Non-stop Read more
10. College Entrepreneurs: How I Built a Profitable Company In 24 Months Read more
11. Forty-eight Hours, Fifty Dollars and a Twitter Account Read more
12. Urban Girl Squad: Social Networking with Local Perks Read more
13. Shaun Walker and Reid Stone: If You Can’t Find a Job, Make One Read more
14. The Wellness Revolution: Go Green for Busy Mom’s and Land on Dr. Oz Read more
15. Divalysscious Moms Founder Shares How to be a Mom and an Entrepreneur Read more
16. Melissa Dawn Johnson on Turning Every Ounce of Passion into Profit Read more
17. Scott Gerber on Why You Should Never Get a Real Job Read more
18. One Startup, a Bachelor Pad and Word of Mouth Read more
19. Arian Simone: An Entrepreneur’s Fearless Journey Read more
20. Gen Y Entrepreneurs and the Law of the Land Read more
Did your favorite entrepreneur, featured in YFS Magazine this year, make the cut?
Did you enjoy this article? If so, subscribe to YFS Magazine and never miss an update. Don’t forget to make our friendship official and join Young, Fabulous & Self-Employed entrepreneurs on Facebook, Twitter and Google+.